Monday 14 May 2007

1st post and the importance of friends!!

well, there we go, that was easy. i now have a blog!!

As my first year of uni draws to end in a few weeks time it has reminded me of the importance of friends. God has blessed me so much this year with the friends He has provided me and i am very thankful. It is sad to think about how many of my friends will be leaving uni this year but i pray God will guide them in everything they do and they will be happy wherever they may be.

So guys, i hope you are all happy in what you do and remeber to 'live for Jesus and speak for Jesus' hehe thought i'd get that quote in!!! don't forget to stay in touch when you all go your seperate ways!!!!!

I shall leave it there for now!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

dawlishrocksmysocks said...

hey dude!! yay you have joined blogland!! I totally know what you mean i am amazed by how much i have been blessed with friends this year!! :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Woopwoop! Lets get everyone into the world of Blog!?!
I am ''Double-up AMEN-ing" your friend thingy...ahhhhhh man I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Portsmouth people!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D xxx

Teifion said...

lol get rid f spmrs k plz thnx

I've subscribed to the blog's feed and will be providing a link to it soon.