Sunday 20 May 2007

Aah, Sundays, how i love them!!!

Sundays are my favourite day of the week, the Lords day, a day of rest. The only downfall to sunday is that it is swiftly followed by Monday.

However, in this modern era it is very easy to have lots to do on sunday, whether it is study, a job or just general chores, there is always something that needs doing.

I spent much of today stressing about the lack of revision i have done in preperation for this weeks exams, this made it difficult for me to appreciate my day. I was also going to miss evening church to do some more work. I am so pleased i didn't!!!! Although revision is important and needs doing, i feel church was the better option. I was filled with a real sense of peace. Tomorrow may be a different story as the pressure of revision mounts.

I pray that all you guys that have a mountain of work to do and are under much pressure that God will fill you with a sense of peace, that he will help you and be with you.

God is awesome!!!

God Bless

No comments: