Saturday 16 June 2007

Back home for the summer!!

well, today is my last in Portsmouth and at lunchtime i will be trekking back to the countryside. Somerset is awaiting my return - hehe!! after a week of funness with no work to do, it is sad to leave pompeyland. Although, it will be nice to go home and the summer has generally gone fast so will be back at uni before i know it!!!! Next year will be odd without many people that have made this year so special, but i pray that we will help the new freshers settle in as well as my friends have helped me.

I am so thankful for all God has done for me. His love and grace is amazing. I do feel that there are many things that i have not acknowledged as being from God and for this i am sorry. I pray that i wont take anything for granted and will praise God foreverything.

Anyway i need to pack.......

No comments: