Saturday 9 June 2007

Hmmmmm

I just realised i haven't blogged for a while so here goes.....
Its funny how when there is work to be done, essays to do, exams to revise for more time is found to do stuff like blogging and messing around on facebook!!! aah the joys time wasting.

Anyway, its the end of term, the end of my first year at Portsmouth Uni and many people will soon be fleeing home. I try not to think about all the people that are leaving this year as it makes me sad ;(

Its been a fun last week of term, lots of bday parties and lots of random fun. I have been very blessed with the friends i have made this year - you are all awesome.

Hmmm, i am now just babbling to waste space so i shall endeth here - off to see casting crowns tomorrow - woop!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yayyyy! Keep up blogness!! I am v glad to hear u r feeling blessed - it is, after all, a fantastic feeling!!!! :) I feel the same, God ROCKS!! Anywho, u r downstairs waiting for me to come watch girly films with u so i should stop writing! Hehe xxx